H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a big Construction Company in HCM City. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER as following:
We are going to recruit a Technical Sales Manager with essential responsibilities including:
- Market research, monitoring, planning etc to develop Gypsum board business with local distributors
- Explore new distributors and perform regular customer & distributors visits and reporting
- Manage overall sales activities including technical supports, contract negotiation, internal order processing etc.
- Manage local sales channels and follow up with the persons or companies on project status and securing progress
- Establish good connections with key accounts (Distributors, Private developers, government, consultants, architects etc)
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports pertaining to each project and customer including gypsum board distributors database and survey etc
- Business trip to other locations in Vietnam or abroad in case
- Work closely with the manufacturing team, procurement team etc and companies to deliver client’s demand precisely and to develop efficient work process internally.
Education and Specialization:
- Minimum of an accredited 4-year college degree in related fields such as Bachelor of Architectural, Business administration, Vietnamese, Mechanical or other relevant majors.
Language: Fluency in both verbal and written (English and Vietnamese)
Computer: Excellent skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- At least 10 year experience for same field
- Preferred experience ;
+ working at the international company.
+ working at the local distributing company.
Professional skills or certificate: Certificates or license relevant to the works
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions to improve profitability
- Ability to present effectively to customers, lead meetings and present to groups of people
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions with relating to gypsum board
- Ability to bring practical knowledges to develop and widen gypsum board & building material business
- Ability to write reports, contracts proposals with pricing and business correspondence.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and maintain market awareness of projects and competitors
The successful candidates will have many chances of developing careers and promotion in a professional working environment, attending domestic and oversea training courses to improve working ability for large scale projects, having attractive salary and benefit.
Working time: From Mon-Fri
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: 094 709 9130 (Ms.Quyen)