H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a big Construction Company in HCM City. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a PROCUREMENT / MANAGER (Elevator Business) as following:
- We are going to recruit procurement manager with essential responsibilities including:
- Monitoring of import/export related legal changes locally and global
- Supplier development in local and overseas
- Supplier assessment
- SDR (Supplier Deviation Request)
- Purchasing cost set up & management
- Purchasing order and delivery
- Logistics management (Inc. Custom related work)
Education and Specialization: Minimum of an accredited 4-year college degree in related fields such as Bachelor of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or other relevant majors.
Language: Fluency in both verbal and written (English and Vietnamese)
Computer: Skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and DB
- At least 5 ~ 10years experience for same field
- Preferred experience:
+ working at the international company
+ working at the local company
Professional skills or certificate:
- Focus on transparency and business ethics
- Basic knowledge of construction/elevator industry
- Communication skills
- Progress reporting and controlling costs
- Certificates or license relevant to the works
- Demonstrated skills experience with the use of computer-assisted engineering tools and general knowledge of test equipment.
- Possess the ability to closely follow instructions and pre-established procedures/SOP to perform the functions of the job.
- Previous experience in a similar role within lift or associated industries
- Ability to understand and assess business needs, develop and implement action plans, effectively manage multiple projects, and lead personnel to deliver desired results.
- Experience and/or training in the elevator/construction industry as well as leading people towards a common goal.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- High level of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
The successful candidates will have many chances of developing careers and promotion in a professional working environment, attending domestic and oversea training courses to improve working ability for large scale projects, having attractive salary and benefit.
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: 094 709 9130 (Ms.Quyen)