Dear Value Candidates,
H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a client is a big owner of real estate in HCM City Due to business development needs, they are looking for a PR Manager (Real Estate).
This person will be responsible for Public Relations (PR) activities of Company, assisting the Head / Deputy Head to plan, formulate, and execute strategies to ultimately enhance brand awareness and reputation of Company in public channels, including management of Media & Journalists, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, relations with Business Associations and other tasks.
This role will act as Manager / Team Leader of a Public Relations Team, with expected liaison between internal (Management, inter-department) and external (journalists, media, associations and public stakeholders)
Media & Journalist Management
- Planning and executing programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of the Company
- Responding to requests for information from the media accordingly to the Company’s guidelines.
- Organizing media related events including press conferences, exhibitions, etc.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage.
- Coordinating and managing crisis communication in the event of potential crisis situation
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Identifying, evaluating, co-coordinating and executing CSR projects related to charity, education and development for underprivileged children, community, environment, etc.
- Coordinating and managing Group-level’s CSR initiatives via the Company.
Relations with Business Associations
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with public interest groups.
- Writing, editing, translating and proof-reading of content in English and Vietnamese (eg: speeches, articles)
- Coordinate production of advertisements and promotions
- Coordinating and managing Group-level’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) initiatives
- Coordinate and manage matters related to ISO
- Regular updates to management and Group level
- 3-5 years or more working experience in Public Relations role of a Multinational Company
- Background in Real Estate or Hospitality related preferred but not required
- Background with media and journalism preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese, as well as interpersonal skills relating well to all levels within an organization
- Highly motivated personality with willingness to learn and pursue excellence in his/her career
- Excellent planning, analytical, presentation and organizational skills, including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Creative, innovative and able to work well in teams and under pressure
- Passionate in writing and community events.
- Travel opportunities
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms.Thanh Hotline: 0946339130.