Dear Value Candidates,
H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a client is a big REAL ESTATE COMPANY in VIETNAM Due to business development needs, they are looking for a HEAD OF INVESTMENT.
- POSITION SUMMARIES
Head of Investment leads and manages the investment team and responsible for Investment Results and Investment Relationship of the Company.
The role will involve leading in deal making, strategic and financial analysis, due diligence, portfolio management and the preparation and execution of exits and add-on acquisition.
- FUND RAISING
- Building fund raising plans for Refico and its project companies to obtain adequate funds for projects with reasonable cost and on schedule.
- Prepare and present investment proposal to the Chairman, Managing Director, and/or Board of Directors (BoD);
- Lead investment team of to achieve investment team’s KPI as regulated by the business plan, and direction of the Chairman, Managing Director, and/or BoD;
- Provide close guidance and direction to investment team, and also ensure the required risk parameters, reviews and monitoring processes are in place to maintain quality portfolios and provide for prudent investment decision making.
- Regularly working with Investment Team, Managing Director/CFO/CEO/Chairman and Project Director to discuss financial structures, project FS and gather information to make financial recommendations and decisions.
- Guiding Investment Manager or/and Investment team members in preparing fund raising materials respectively in effective manner.
- Looking for potential investors/ lenders to source adequate capital for holdco and its project companies from time to time
- Working with Head of Legal/legal team to negotiate with potential investors/lenders on relevant contracts’ terms and conditions
- INVESTMENT APPRAISAL
- Actively lead investment team in deal screening process and ensure firm’s engagement with deal processing and negotiation to be focused on quality and executable transactions
- Lead investment team through-out the entire transactions process including research, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation, deal structure, transaction negotiation and closing;
- Prepare and present investment proposal to Board of Directors (BoD);
- Design and implement post-investment monitoring plan to investees in order to ensure maximum returns on investment
- Initiate and manage the divestment process (exit) in order to maximize return.
- STRATEGIC PARTNER NETWORK
- Building and maintaining good relationship with strategic partners such as banks, investment funds, local authorities and strategic shareholders in a professional manner to protect the group’s benefit, reputation and image.
- NEGOTIATION WITH LAND OWNER
- Structuring deal with land owners in the most effective manner.
- Negotiating with land owners on commercial terms of contracts
- PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- Training and coaching subordinates from time to time to make their behavior and skill changed to keep abreast of new company system.
- Planning for talent review and successors in alignment with Human Resources program.
- Perform other tasks as required by GD, Chairman
- WHO REPORTS TO
- Senior Investment Analyst (1 person) and Investment Analyst (1 person)
- Preparing feasibility study
- Mezzanine and debt structuring
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Market research
- REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years’ financial analysis and forecasting, including financial leadership
- Must possess a high- level of initiative; excellent analytical, problem analysis and problem resolution skills, detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all staffing levels, business units and functions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to multi– task and initiate and manage projects to completion and on time
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and experience in assessing operations, business processes and their relationship to accounting and reporting.
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: email@example.com