H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a big FMCG Company in Dong Nai Province. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FMCG) as following:
- Aligned with group vision & values, to develop overall strategies and operational focal points to deliver the business goals of the factory.
- To define the business strategy considering vertical and/or horizontal guidelines and objectives.
- To monitor with a whole-picture view to develop marketing strategy, market trends of key drivers and providing market intelligence.
- To execute and take responsibility for all production and business activities of the factory in the direction approved to gain the desired business results. To take responsibility for the performance of the company: profitability, direction of growth and the growth of the company.
- To implement strategic plans with the assigned customer(s) and area management.
- To oversee all the production and business activities of the factory to achieve the goals set in terms of production, product quality, cost control, profits and other activities.
- To supervise different divisions/sectors/departments of the factory and to set targets for each department to ensure the achievement of the overall goal of the factory.
- To carry out the development for long-term and short-term business plans for factory business unit and to proceed its periodic evaluation.
- To build up and maintain relationships with local & international customers and relevant local government authorities related to the business operation of the factory order to create favorable conditions for business activities.
- To ensure effective management of business and operations and to manage terminal P&L: costs, OT/Headcount, productivity, vendor cost/service value—all components of P&L.
- Aligned with Group policy and practice, to develop & maintain the salary and bonus mechanism in line with the factory’s strategy and objectives. To implement the monthly performance evaluation of all the employees.
- To perform Human Resources function within factory, to recruit and develop the members of the leadership team; and to keep them motivated and coordinates their efforts.
- To respond to other requirements from the Board of factory.
- Meet/Exceed the project plan and budget for the assigned project/production/services.
- Meet the required productivity and quality of products.
- Meet the required safety production standards.
- Prepare & obtain the necessary international Food Safety Certification, e.g. ISO, FSSC, HACCP
- Prepare & deliver quarterly report & seasonal forecasts according to company policy and the request of the Board.
- At least 5-year experience in overall managerial position in coffee industry.
- Experience in developing and establishing an effective managing system, quality controlling system and performance driving system in a new/expanding coffee factory facing global market is preferred.
- Having knowledge and experience in wide range coffee market; e.g. production, products and service, in order to bring company profit.
- Understanding the local as well as international coffee market in both trending and production fields.
- Able to work individually and to build a professional team and able to drive the team focused on result delivery.
- Able to perform good vision and good planning capability with an angle of global market.
- Able to perform a strong leadership skill to encourage/drive the team with enthusiastic.
- Having exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to play in an influential role among different parties. Able to demonstrate good communication, negotiation, collaboration and problem solving abilities.
- University graduated with bachelor or higher degree, in related fields as Agriculture Economic, Business Administration, Agro-Industrial, Automatic Production Management preferred, related certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese. Good English communication ability (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing) is a must.
- Vietnamese Nationality is preferred.
Benefit: Car Allowance.
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: email@example.com.Hotline: 0917828883