- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support and reach operation goal, and follow accordingly.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for operation.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Manage strategy implementation, in particular regarding budgets and timelines.
- Talent Development (be responsible for the qualified successors are ready and on place at any time).
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services.
- Ensure all operation business unit heads are fully informed of operational objectives.
- Set operational and performance goals for each operation business unit which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems of operation.
- Monitor operation business unit performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Conduct regular meetings with operation business units to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- To actively suggest a new business opportunity that arises in the market.
- Conducting activity of management sales, administration and also optimizing the existing human resource in effort goals attainment, improving productivity/performance branch and also the customer satisfaction.
- Making strategic plan, policy, instruction and the goals of department as according to guideline from company Head.
- Ensuring department effectiveness and operation targets are met.
- Completing all reports of department accurately and on time.
- Other duties assigned by CEO which was approved from chairman.
Job Specification :
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- At least 10 years of experience, with 5 in an executive level position, such as general manager or Brand Manager.
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms.Thanh Hotline: 0946339130.