Our Customer is a large company in Retail Fashion with Head office in Ho Chi Minh City. They are more 100 stores in Viet Nam. By the reason to develop their business they are looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER with the job description as following:
I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Deal with correspondence on behalf of CEO, including drafting and writing emails as required and delivering documents as required.
- Directly negotiating the contracts with principal brands … in order to bargain the price, terms and conditions of contracts; and on top getting targeted brands into company portfolio.
- Recommend, introduce and advise on potential and current partners.
- Conduct Vietnam market survey and research;
- Provide a background on all sales channels in Vietnam and recommendations on how to approach the market.
- Conduct all necessary activities within Company’s business development interests, including but not limited to communicating with current and potential partners, handling current and potential clients/consumers, following up with current and potential partners regarding any news/updates of Company’s business.
- Prepare & update business plan, company profile, and Vietnamese market overview twice a year…
- In charge sponsor projects, and other new projects related to business development of company.
- Develop whole sale channel to attain the sales target.
University Graduation – major in Economic, Business Administration or Marketing, etc.
5 years of experience in the same position as business development manager. ( prefer retail/fashion background).
– Good command of English is a must.
– Have experience in sales B2B (Sales service).
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Excellent facilitation and coaching skills.
– Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
– Open minded and charismatic
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
III. CONTACT INFORMATION
Your CV pls send to: email@example.com
Or contact recruitment hotline: 0919979130.