Our Customer is a big company in Retail with Head office in Ho Chi Minh City. By the reason to develop their business they are looking for a Ware House Manager with the job description as following:
- RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
– Manage warehouse operations systems to accurately receive product, manage inventory, monitor equipment, and fulfill shipping.
– Maintains a delivery schedule from warehouse to retail locations, and can deliver requested merchandise in a timely manner.
– Tickets and prices all merchandise before it leaves the warehouse, including new monthly markdowns. – Evaluates, implements, and enforces policies and procedures for the best method of handling and storing goods
– Work with Operation Director on a regular basis to update recent deliveries and merchandise needs – Controls inventory levels by conducting regularly scheduled physical counts and reconciles discrepancies with inventory management system.
– Support, perform, and ensure proper system transactions for all inventory movement from main stock, intercompany orders, service vehicles, and store locations to ensure accuracy and proper count of inventory on hand at all times.
– Maintains clean, safe, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and standards.
– Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
– Troubleshoots all receiving and shipping complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
– Manages warehouse resources and other consumables, including minor facility maintenance.
– Establish, implement, and manage security installations and practices to avoid loss of inventory during and after business hours.
2. WORK PRODUCT:
– Creation, fulfillment, and management of all departmental forms and logs pertaining to the control of merchandise movement from receipt through sale to include inter
– Scheduling and monitoring payroll expenses of warehouse personnel
– Creation and implementation of training materials for Warehouse staff
3. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
– Timeliness and accuracy of merchandise receipts and distributions
– Management of Retail Operations
– Management of shrinkage
– Bachelor’s Degree
– A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience
– A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
– Previous experience managing retail merchandise
– Intermediate PC and database skills
– Strong knowledge of inventory management systems
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to manage people
– Work long and irregular hours
– May be required to perform diverse and heavy physical tasks
5. PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with ERP system a plus SKILLS:
Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented .
Candidates suitable with this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com