H-Talent Search is recruiting for an owner Technology Company, due to business development needs, they are looking for Tax Manager, as following details:
- Dual reporting lines to the Group Tax Director and Vietnam CFO.
- Be an integral part of the group tax function and Vietnam FAT team.
- Overall responsibility for all Vietnam direct and indirect tax matters, including compliance, consulting and tax disputes.
- Work with external advisors and internal group to recommend solution that should be adopted for new projects/contemplating products ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken from a tax perspective;
- Liaise within a cross-functional team to build-up procedures and systems aim to achieve efficiency, the quality output of business performance while reducing failure to comply with relevant tax regulations;
- Assist with the preparation and review of tax provision calculations, including return to provision calculations and reconciliation of deferred tax assets and liabilities, ETR analysis, validation of tax balance sheet accounts and tax provision analysis.
- Provide tax support to the business, including research, providing advice, and assisting with implementation.
- Support business growth by evaluating and managing tax risk for new business initiatives and new/amended product launches.
- Monitor and assess new tax legislation and case law for applicability and communicate changes and impact to the business.
- Collaborate with the group finance, accounting and tax organization, leveraging off the knowledge and experience of all team members and collaborating in a cooperative and effective manner.
- Make recommendations regarding use of external advisors and manage those advisors.
- Number of years of experiences: 5+ years’ experience in an Account capacity; 1+ years in Management
- Level of language proficiency: Good verbal, presentation-style and written communication skills in English or Korean
- Soft skills/ competencies: Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people. Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI bonus.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers
- Working time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00)
Candidates are opening for this opportunity, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Hotline: 0912599130 – Mr.Vu