H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a consultant of structure design company in Germany, they are looking for a Structural Design, Project Manager
– Do you want to develop yourself, your career prospects?
– Do you want to work in a professional and friendly European environment?
– Do you have confidence in your ability and dedication?
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Prepare structural analysis reports and correspondence to international standard
• Prepare structural calculations, Finite Element Models and other structural models for structures
• Support and lead junior engineers with engineering knowledge, guide and monitor structural engineers to develop analysis and design drawings
• Support management in development of structural engineering department
• Review and provide quality control for analyses and design drawings prepared by structural engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
• Review documents provided by Clients or other design parties and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfil the scope of works
• Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client’s requirements
• Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for structural design tasks
• Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated
• Support management in sales and business development activities, meet local Clients
• Ensure project budget and deadlines are met
• Report to management on weekly basis
• Experience in structural engineering design (at least 8 years)
• Experiences in leading/ management positions (at least 1 year)
• Fluent in standard structural design calculations and statics
• Bachelor or Master’s degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g. B.Eng or M.Eng, or equivalent
• Quick comprehension, accurateness and precision
• Certified Civil Engineer with license for building permit application according to Vietnamese law and regulation
• Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
• Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
AutoCAD 3D, Structural Analysis and Design (sap, Etabs), Leadership
• Competitive salary with KPI bonus based on projects and performance
• 14 full-paid annual leave days
• Working in professional and international environment
• Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Hotline: 0917828883