Our Client is a Malaysia Company in Ho Chi Minh City. Their business in messenger service distributor .
They are recruiting a Sales Consultant with following details:
Position : Sales Consultant, Corporate Solutions
1.2 Report To : General Manager in Head Quarter, and dot line to local Country Manager
1.3 Subordinate : N/A
- Develop sales pitch strategies to secure enterprise opportunities
- Manage the division corporate accounts, and maintaining a high level of sales achievement
- Target new sales, create new accounts, and exploit new business opportunities
- Manage and drive sales of enterprise solutions to achieve business plan targets
- Manage acquired key accounts by up-selling and cross-selling solutions to increase revenues.
- Understand customer’s multiple complex requirements and be able to formulate and translate the required applications platforms into proposed solutions and presentations
- Prepare all client presentations and proposals business development projects or tenders
- Lead end-to-end sale-cycles, by teamwork with colleagues, in order to warrant the revenue to be on-time and on-plan;
– Submission of accurate weekly sales reports and projections
– Submission of weekly sales activities plan
– Creation of additional specific reports with information as requested periodically by Managers, including sales strategy and updates.
- Ability to establish communications and businesses with new customers
- Possess creative out-of-the-box mindset
- Good interpersonal skills and confident communication with people of all levels
- Resourceful, aggressive, and result-oriented individuals
- Candidates who possess solutions selling experience, preferably in telecommunications/mobile messaging industry will be an added advantage
- Vietnamese nationality
- Skills & Experience Required:
- Must possess a Degree/Diploma in Business Studies/Marketing or its equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate sales or key account management
- Fluent English writing and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strategic thinker, ability to think long-term about business opportunities and business models
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with a flexible can-do attitude.
Candidates suitable for this position kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org