Our Client is a big owner of real estate in HCM City. The reason to develop their business, they are recruiting position PROJECT MANAGER – DESIGN & PLANNING MANAGEMENT ARCHITECT with details following:
1. Assist to prepare, develop and implement mid & long term plan for the division to ensure the completion of the company mid & long term goals.
2. Assist to prepare, develop and execute annual design action plan to complete all division’s goal and company’s targets
3. Assist to manage, monitor and evaluate the progress of the division plan in order to give timely solutions and mitigate all negative consequences.
4. Assist to develop an integrated system including design policies, rules, procedures and project advisory in order to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with legal regulations
5. Assist to develop an internal system to collect, analyze and evaluate input data in order to provide optimum solution/ mitigate and reduce arising issues in project master-plan design
6. Support and coordinate with Project Legal, Legal division, R&D department, Construction and project management division, sale & marketing division to ensure approval of project documentation, profit margin of the company and satisfaction of customers
7. Assist to train and develop internal staffs in order to build successors that are capable of realize business strategies of the company.
At least 10 years of experience in planning & design management.
*** EDUCATION BACKGROUND:
B.S in architecture or above.
*** OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
– Innovation and ability to apply new technology in projects to manage the design of different types of projects;
– Ability to make use of the structure, functions, policies and charters of organizations to solve issues;
– Analytical skills, evaluation and appraisal skills to make effective decisions/ approaches;
– Organization skill, staff monitoring and guidance skill;
– Communication and presentation skill
– English ( listening, reading, speaking and writing)
– Honest and diligent
– Decisive and fair.