H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a big Construction Company in HCM City. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING MANAGER / SUPERVISOR (Elevator Business) as following:
We are going to recruit a Production / Manufacturing manager/ Supervisor with essential responsibilities including:
- Production System Management
- Material handling expertise
- Manufacturing management
- Root cause analysis
- Timely safety audits
Education and Specialization: Minimum of an accredited 4-year college degree / Technical School etc in related fields such as Bachelor of Electrical, Mechanical or other relevant majors.
Language: Fluency in both verbal and written (English and Vietnamese)
Computer: Excellent skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- At least 5 year experience for same field
- Preferred experience;
+ working at the international company
+ working at the local company
Professional skills or certificate: Certificates or license relevant to the works (Production/ Manufacturing system)
- Lead manufacturing strategies to meet the performance expectations of business.
- Lead in the evaluation of increased production efficiency
- Provide work direction to the team as required to meet customer needs, both internal and external
- Plans and lead the work flow of the production department under the direction of the Production Manager
- Work with support groups to develop and administer systems, procedures and other support tools to assist in producing quality and cost-efficient products
- Lead Continuous Improvement processes within the team
- Lead the activities of hourly employees in the production department in compliance with company standards, products, processes.
- Identify and investigates product and process problems and takes necessary action to resolve
- Visually analyzes and audits standard work to ensure maximum efficiencies
- Lead root cause failure analysis for production area, making recommendations for mitigation and resolution and following through to implementation
- Lead, train, coach and engage production employees for safe, effective and efficient performance.
- Lead all efforts to remove constraints and barriers to efficient/productive team efforts
- Collaborate with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets
- Working with the Safety function to ensure a safe production environment to promote safety consciousness by modeling the way and investigates safety/health hazards and accidents and respond immediately to the needs and concerns of employees providing them with the tools and facilities required to perform their jobs properly
- Lead projects in a cross-functional team environment
- Serve as primary communication vehicle between management team and production employees
- Maintain clean, orderly work areas according to 6S standards
- In coordination with Human Resources and the other team, participate in hiring, employee performance management inclusive of performance reviews while holding individuals accountable to company policies and procedures and union contract administration
- Lead daily communication meetings with members of the department/area
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
The successful candidates will have many chances of developing careers and promotion in a professional working environment, attending domestic and oversea training courses to improve working ability for large scale projects, having attractive salary and benefit.
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: email@example.com
Hotline: 091 259 9130 (Mr.Vũ)