Dear Value Candidates,
H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a client is a big owner of real estate in HCM City Due to business development needs, they are looking for a Legal Manager(REAL ESTATE )
- Establish the strategic direction, design and implement policies and procedures for the overall legal function for entire organization; ensure compliance with state and federal laws, rules and regulations, industry and internal standards.
- Plan and direct all aspects of an organization’s legal affairs and ensuring maximum protection of its legal rights.
- To prepare and submit documents to the relevant governmental authorities in accordance with the procedures as set out by prevailing laws and liaise with the relevant authorities for approvals or granting certificates if required.
- Research, consult and advise the company’s management in respect of legal issues as requested by the Management.
- Prepare, review and translate legal documents which are required by the Management.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, legal forms and contract templates.
- Be resourceful and provide legal advice to various departments as required.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriatecourses of action have been taken.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Involved in the assessment and engagement of external lawyers. Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Leads the defense of the organization in lawsuits and the prosecution of lawsuits on behalf of the organization against others.
- BA degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a lawyer/ In-house lawyer/legal consultant. Experience in an international law firm is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese oral and written. Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
- High teamwork spirit, entrepreneurial approach and commitment to excellent quality standards.
- Solid understanding of Corporate and Investment Law, Real Estate Law, and other related law.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Strong analysing and interpreting skills.
- Travel opportunities
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms.Thanh Hotline: 0946339130.