H-TalentSearch is recruiting for an owner Real Estate Project Management of Korea. They are looking for a Legal Manager.
- Consulting, take legal action in accordance with the procedural laws to protect the lawful rights and interests of the Company
- Consulting, carry out legal procedure regarding our company’s investment and operation
- Advising BOD on the organization structure including establishment, changing the licenses, M&A…
- M&A 70%, Project legal real estate 30%
- Advising BOD on real estate project procedures and project development, researching guideline and policy of government on project development.
- Managing to ensure regulations, procedures and legal standards of enterprise to be fully and correctly implemented by subsidiary companies; and ensure the project deployment steps to be efficiently carried out.
- Updating new laws and forecasting legal changes that affect the Company’s business and provide appropriate advice.
- Preparing and reviewing various legal documents such as contracts, licenses, Pledge, Power of attorney, Agreement, memorandum, etc.
- Liaising with relevant authorities as needed
- Follow up and keep tracking investment projects processing
- Other tasks as requested
- Bachelor degree
- At least five (05) years of experience in doing the similar jobs as legal consultant and Corporate affairs;
- Experience working for Real Estate industry is an advantage
- Experience in consulting in the areas of administrative, civil, economic
- English communication.
- Skillful of the counsel for the defence/ prosecution.
- Consultant skills in the areas of administrative, civil and economic
- Analyzing, synthesizing and deal with problems;
- Team work, leadership
- Negotiation, presentation
- Communication & organization
Candidates are opening for this position, kindly send me your updated CV soon to email: email@example.com