Our Customer is a big company in E-Commerce (Logistics) with Head office in Ho Chi Minh City. By the reason to develop their business they are looking for a Key Account Manager with the job description as following:
– Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to company’s key accounts (top e-commerce players in VN): Tiki, Lazada, Sendo, Shopee,…
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
– Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
– Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
– Identify and grow opportunities to ensure growth volume/revenue of customers.
2. KEY RESULT AREAS
– Responsibility Tasks Expected result.
– Ensure the long-term growth of customers with Company.
– Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all
necessary company personnel.
– Identify the grow opportunity and lead to make the opportunity happened.
– Maintain and increase the current volume share per each customer.
– Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
– Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
– Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management. ·
– Works closely with Customer Support Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
95% customer satisfaction
Manage Key Account team ( 4 Key Account Supervisor- 4 teams)
– Manage, coaching and training team to ensure keep the strong relationship with Key Accounts and Hit that target
– Build and recruit news members
Retention of KAS : 95%
Hit target monthly at least 95%
Sales to new key players – Coordinate with CEO/EC Manager to acquire new key players.
– Daily/ Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly forecast the volume from the key accounts.
– Coordinate with other department to ensure the plan suitable with company’s plan and resources.
– The difference between actual and plan is not higher than 15%
– Understand how E-commerce operating in Vietnam and E-commerce trending in Vietnam, SEA, and other markets.
– Basic knowledge about Delivery, Logistics service in Vietnam: characteristics, competitors
– Have the sense of initiative
– Opened mind, adapt the changes with flexibility
– Customer-centric mindset
– Enthusism and passionate
– Business planning skill (volume/revenue forecast, fact and figures analysis, research and
collecting market information…)
– Decision-making skills based on data analysis and end result.
– Presentation skill (both English and Vietnamese)
– Experience of negotiation to high-level management
– Fluently English communication (direct communication, email and phone)
– Problem solving by rational thinking.
– Interpersonal skills: must deal with a range of people in different roles, both inside and
outside the organization.
– Organizational skills: must manage time and budget efficiently
– Good Computer (especially office: excel, power point) skill.
– At least 3 years working as Account/B2B Sales/Business Development or equivalent position.
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
– Experience of team management from >=10 members for at least 2 years.
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.