H-TALENT SEARCH are looking for a HR Manager, to work for a interior production company of Australia, as following details:
Human Resources Manager is the person responsible for building, managing and monitoring all activities related to HR functions. This is in accordance to statutory requirements and company standards to provide effective HR services and create a harmonious and conductive working environment; develop new policies and procedures to help improve performance and raise staff capabilities.
This is a full-time position located at our factory in Ho Chi Minh City.
Role responsibilities and requirements:
Report to General Manager (Australian)
- Utilize Company strategies as the basis to prepare personnel forecast and retention while following up budgets for personnel operations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, and absenteeism, retention and turnover rates.
- Provide guidance to management regarding effective utilization of HR capability such as: full time employees, contract labor, casual and temporary employees.
Recruitment and Selection
- Design the recruitment and selection process of company.
- Monitor the implementation of recruitment and selection process, co-ordinate with Dept. Managers or upper level management in selection and hiring.
- Maintain the work structure by build-up and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Design and handle Company induction program for new hires.
Training and development
- Design and conduct new hired employees’ orientation and induction program to foster positive attitudes toward organizational objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers to analyze training and development needs.
- Provide training to all employees with full information about Company policies and procedures, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, health and safety programs…
- Provide HR Basic skills training to factory manager and team-leaders.
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers and BOD to build up and implement Company performance management system for management level and staff level.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees and scheduling management conferences with employees
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Audit human resources practices of HR team and department team for compliance with Vietnamese Labor laws and regulations; provide directions to the team to meet Company standards.
- Organize and conduct employee survey programs.
Internal policy and compliance responsibilities
- Coordinate to establish company policies, regulations, handbook and SOPs relating to business operations for the company.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Manage contact with Authorities to make sure company’s handbook, SOPs, regulations and activities compliance with Labor Code and relating documents.
- Build up payment plan; preparing payroll budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization in dealing with Authorities.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Counsel and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising employee job results.
- Ensure that employees are trained in up to date legal compliance issues.
- Organize re-creational activities such as: team building, year-end party, company events…
- Take responsibility for disciplinary action in line with labor law.
Skills and experience required / Key competencies/core behaviors:
- At least 5 year experiences in at HR management in manufacturing field
- Reliability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build good relationships internally and externally
- Effective communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Organization and Strategic thinking
- Flexible thinking and problem-solving
- Team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability
- People management skills
- Openness, attention to detail and client focus, transparency and ethics
Salary and benefits:
Competitive package including:
- Standard salary range: $ gross up to candidate’s competency
- Entitled to full payment in all cases of absence from company.
- 13th month of salary (for local employee only)
- Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese labor code
- Phone allowance: monthly allowance covered by company
- Lunch: provided at company canteen
- Gift for birthday, wedding.
- Compensation for sickness and funeral
- Additional health care
- Annual Company trip/team building
- Annual health check
- Career development chance.
Candidates open for this opportunity, kindly send me your CV to email: email@example.com
Hotline: 0917828883 Ms Hien