H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a big real estate owner in HCM City. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a Head of Accounting as following:
- Working place: Center of Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Mon – Fri
- Salary: Negotiate
- Direct report to: CFO
- Setting up and operating company Accounting system.
- Managing a team of accounting professional to ensure accurate, timely completion of accounting activities.
- Directing and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Checking all expenditure approval and payment are in compliance with company’s policy.
- Setting up and developing the financial management and accounting systems, financial policies and procedures.
- Working with internal auditor & external auditors
- Checking all of reports to taxable statement and handle tax matters.
- Interacting and making a relationship with banks and functional agencies.
- Providing direct leadership, guidance and support to ensure the creation of positive atmosphere and team spirit.
- Ensuring accurate, completing and up-to-date financial accounting records are maintained to ensure both internal and external financial reports, returns and statements are based on those records.
- Drawing up budget, cash flow and financial reports for corporation.
- Accomplishes Accounting department human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to Accounting department.
- Checking or reviewing financial report include internal report.
- Other work from CFO & BOD
- Supporting other Departments in accounting activities
- Leadership Skills: Chief Accountant will need to motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You will have to solve issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with an accountant will help your job.
- University Degree in finance or accounting.
- Chief Accountant certificate.
- Master degree or CPA/ ACCA is an advantage.
- Prior experience in real estate companies is a must.
- At least 5 years experiences in Financial and Accounting in Real Estate/Construction field.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) and related legal regulations and laws.
- Ability to use accounting and office computer software.
- Good at English skills.
Contact information to apply CV: