Dear Value Candidates,
H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a client operating in the Fashion field.
Due to business development needs, they are looking for a ECOMMERCE DIRECTOR
details are as follows:
The role for Ecommerce Director overview:
• You will be responsible for developing the ecommerce infrastructure and shape e-Commerce for HPI, developing and implementing marketing strategy for the ecommerce site,
ensuring that relevant recommendations are made through analysis in order to drive online revenue.
• Well manage the operation of each team in E-commerce Department
– Driving the E-Commerce and Online Marketing strategy to meet the target.
– Managing every aspect of the website – ensuring a luxury experience supported by appropriate functionality and accurate web merchandising and content management
– Working alongside internal and external teams to manage the E-Commerce fulfillment operation, ensuring all orders are delivered on time and in a manner consistent with
– Working with IT & Finance to ensure that e-Commerce fulfillment processes are streamlined and efficient.
– Manage all associated analysis related to online driving operations across the department.
– Lead website development and optimization projects to drive revenue through the sites.
– Develop and implement initiatives to ensure that the site delivers the best shopping experience for customer, aligns with marketing strategies across channels, and highlights
promotionally and/or seasonally relevant merchandise.
– Responsible for operations across all aspects of the online business including sales events, marketing programs, shipping costs, supplies, etc.
– Ensure all product copy, images, colors and content are correct online and follow company visual guidelines.
– Understand market data and competitive landscape to compare product performance and make recommendations to meet customer needs and to maximize sales.
PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP:
– Ensure the proper and on-going training of all talent
– Acknowledge outstanding performance and/or give constructive feedback in developing team.
– Delegating, coaching and training staff to enable them to accomplish assigned tasks
– Ability to manage the staff and create the good relationships
– Further develop and monitor KPIs within each functional area of employees.
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms.Hien Hotline: 0917828883