Dear Value Candidates, H-TalentSearch is recruiting for a client is a big owner of real estate in HCM City Due to business development needs, they are looking for a DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
Purpose of Job / Job Summary: The Deputy PM has overall responsibilities for the implementation of the construction works and ensures that the project are implemented as per the construction drawings, contraction requirements, on schedule and complied with the required quality standards. He/she is also responsible to keep track the progress billing stage completion and to attend to Authorities’ inspection. All relevant policies, procedures and practices as defined the QMS are to be implemented in the department by this designation. responsible for all engineering related to development concept, drawings’ review and design optimization. He/She is also responsible for the engineering consultant’s procurement and evaluating their performance. Responsible and take charge on all authority matters during pre-development, during construction and post development stages.
Authorities / Discretions / Delegations: Finance/ Recommendation for Project Manager on feasibilities studies and financial cash flow projection Recruitment: Recommendation on action plan for staffs and their career plan.
Administrative : Recommendation for Project Manager’s verification and approval
Delegation of Work : All works related to construction implementation process, coordination with consultants & Architects and Authorities
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Responsible for implementing projects as per the construction drawing and contract requirement.
2. Responsibility for implementing project as per the construction drawing and contract requirement.
3. To monitor and ensure the progress of construction works is on schedule and complied with the required quality standard.
4. Responsible to keep track the progress billing stage completion
5. To attend Board of Director’s Meeting, Management Meeting, Authorities’ meeting and to chair Construction Implementation and Control Meeting
6. To attend all Authorities’ inspection
7. Recommendation on Variation Order (if any) for Project Manager’s approval
8. To liaise with other heads of department such as contract matters, approval status and future development
9. To liaise with Architects and consultants on technical matters in relation to construction works
10. To approve all staffs monthly claim and COW over time claim
11. Participating in manpower planning, interview and recruitment
12. To act as Superintendent Officer (SO) for all contracts
13. To shortlist the consulting engineers of the particular discipline to be invited to submit their services, financial proposal and to recommend the consulting engineers for engagement
14. To review the development’s engineering concept with respective consulting engineers
15. To ensure drawings review and design optimization objectives are achieved
16. To supervise, follow up, coordinate and take charge all Authorities submission and approval during pre-development, during construction and post development
17. Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
Person Specifications Qualifications : Degree in Civil engineering
Experience : Minimum 10 years working in Property Development
Specific skills / abilities : Good working knowledge of Civil Engineering related to construction and property development With civil and structure design knowledge, large development design experience, knowledge of current authorities and M&E design requirements
Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative
Your resume kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms.Thanh Hotline: 0946339130