H-Talent Search is recruiting for a Client is a foreign real estate owner in HCM City. Due to business development needs, they are looking for a Chief Operation Officer as following:
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Mon – Fri
- Salary: Negotiate
- Direct report to: Board of Directors
Improves existing systems and policies.
Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
Executes plans designed to meet company goals by grade up policies and coaching employees.
+ Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service:
- Create and develop business plans and sales strategies that ensure the attainment of yearly sales goal and profitability.
- Develop and implement the appropriate strategies for new products and services;
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines: prepare and analyze Marketing & Sales;
- Quickly and actively utilize the opportunities to for selling and developing the real estate products;
- Create and develop the proposals and presentations for the real estate products;
- Kick-start and coordinate the action plans to penetrate new markets;
- Responsible for the performance and development of sale database. Conduct statistic researches, data gathering; analyze market study, supply and demand, target market;
- Maintain the accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports; prepare sales reports; review and monitor the sales progress;
- Provide direction, guidance to the Sales & Marketing Departments to ensure the alignment with the Company’s strategies;
- Build a healthy relationship and communicate customers from the stage of signing contract, handover and living at the project and manage all customer relationship.
- Expenditure monthly budgets and review any significant variances from the budgeted figures to ensure that the appropriate plan of action is in progress and to monitor the implementation of corrective action.
- Provide operational support to ensure business development and operation efficiency
- Coordinate and collect data relating to manpower issues and business strategy to support management,
Gather latest market information for management review, decision and action
- Prepare and conduct analysis report for existing, new and potential businesses
- Consolidate and update projects timeline and follow document procedures and guidelines
- Communicate with various internal parties (IT, Human Resources, Corporate, Finance…), for operational improvement and be involved in different projects
- Performing financial review and analysis to facilitate management decision and action reparing budget/forecast and financial reporting for a business stream
- Providing analysis on business performance, profitability, sales, operating cost and working capital
- Identifying irregularities/variances and driving recommendations
- Summarizing and presenting current financial status to management
- Manage and analyze quarterly budgets and forecasts relating to sales, manpower and operating costs
- Reduce operational costs and enhance operational efficiency and leveraging
- Continuously improve, review and establish key operating guidelines and standards to optimize operational efficiency.
- Drive department changes and effective communications across various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned by BOD.
Experience and knowledge of all operation teams.
Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline preferred
Strong business acumen in Real Estate Industry, at least 10 years’ relevant experience in Real Estate. Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
Communicate effectively with internal and external parties
Strong problem solving skills. Able to manage multiple tasks environment
Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Occasional travel is required.