H-TalentSearch is recruiting for an owner real estate company of Singapore , they are looking for a Chief Accountant
Local finance and admin matters
• Ensure that monthly management accounts are properly prepared in accordance with company’s accounting policies and submitted on a timely basis.
• Ensure that local statutory reporting and tax filings are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
• Ensure that corporate secretarial matters are in order and regulatory filings made correctly and on a timely basis.
• Oversee daily transactions (receipts and payments, billings and expenditures) of company.
• Prepare and compile budgets and projection reports.
• Liaison person and representative for company with the relevant government authorities.
• Analyze financial reports of Company to provide strategic information to Excom and General Director as a basis for decision making.
• Monitor financial budget, funding projection and fulfilment for projects at Company.
• Setting up of finance, tax, and relevant operating policies and procedures, including authority limits.
• Act as representative in respect of finance matters and issues at the Company. Highlight key matters and issues for attention to senior management.
• Responsibility in refinancing external loans while ensuring that the interests of the Company and shareholders are properly addressed.
• Ensure that Company submit accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with IFRS.
• Preparation of ad hoc reports.
• Degree of Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience, out of which at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
• Excellent in analytical, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in loan financing for companies.
• Problem solver.
• Positive personality, able to communicate proficiently and effectively with all levels and across all functions.
• Able to communicate well in English and Vietnamese (oral and written).
• Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, Vietnam accounting standards, Vietnam taxes, and Vietnam corporate laws.
• Preferably with few years of audit experience with an international accounting firm.
Your resume kindly send to: email@example.com; Hotline: 0917828883