H-Talent Search is recruiting for a client is a foreign company in interior construction consult field in HCM City, due to business development needs, they are looking for a Business Development Manager, as following details:
– Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
– Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
– Research and build relationships with new clients.
– Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
– Plan approaches and pitches.
– Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
– Participate in pricing the solution/service.
– Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
– Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
– Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
– Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
– Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
– Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
– Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
– A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended.
– Min 07 years of experience of finishing/ID works is advantage.
– A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
– Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
– A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
– Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients
– Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
– Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
Candidates are opening for this opportunity, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
Hotline: Ms Hien 0917828882