Dear Value Candidates,
Our customer in retail fashion industry, located in District 1 HCMC, at the current they are developing the business for their fashion brand, they are recruiting some positions as the following:
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
• Prepare an annual business plan and target and review it quarterly to ensure target and minimum annual purchase achievement.
• Keep track of daily sales of all stores and to adjust sales plan accordingly.
• Manage current wholesale business and identify new wholesale opportunities for growth.
• To make plans for buying based on sales data and inventory.
• Work with Logistics and Wholesales Operations team to ensure timely product deliveries.
• Work with Business Strategy teams to ensure timely and accurate sales & inventory data. reporting.
• Ensure timely reports are submitted to management and the brand principal (including all internal & external reports).
• Monitor and maintain a healthy inventory for all categories.
• Check the records / reports of retail sales supervisors and inform management of any discrepancy.
3. BRANDING / VISUAL MERCHANDISING:
• Work closely with store supervisors and staff to fully understand the product range in details
• Allocation of merchandising aids for all stores.
• Regular checks on the fixtures / fit-out and report any damage / defects to retail operations department. Ensure prompt action to rectify the problem.
• Ensure that all marketing programs are develop and implemented in line with global brand guidelines and take into account global best practice.
• Have periodic meetings/communications with store supervisors and review feedbacks.
• Work closely with logistics for all shipments including documentation etc.
• Filing of all relevant documents and to communicate properly.
• Follow up on defective goods claims with the brand principal and obtain credit note.
• Ensure supervisors report any defective goods in new shipment within 1 month of receipt of cargo.
Other tasks assigned by BOD.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- University/post-graduate degree in Marketing / Economic / Trade
• Over 5 years experience in Brand, Product Management.
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate. recommendations to executive management.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
• Good command of the English language.
• Priority for candidates with fashion retail.
- Working time: 8h30 – 6h30 , Mon – Fri
Candidates suitable with this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com