H-TALENT SEARCH are looking for BIM LEADER, to work for a Corporation in construction and real estate owner, as following details:
This position will require and primarily use Revit and Navisworks, but experience with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and Civil 3D is a plus. Strong computer, technology and communication skills are essential and required. Due to the collaborative nature of coordination using BIM tools, candidate must also have the ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members.
1. Reporting Line: Report to Senior Manager (Architectural Design)
2. Location: HCMC Office or any sites as assigned by the company
3. Role Overview:
• Receive and manage multiple subcontractor models.
• Create, maintain and analyse federated model mainly for coordination purposes.
• Review and document design document and coordination conflicts.
• Run and analyse clash detection on federated model.
• Communicate conflicts in model; both real and potential.
• Prepare and distribute clash reports to facilitate the coordination process.
• Schedule and facilitate coordination meetings along with superintendent.
• Determine where meetings will be held and verify that appropriate equipment is available to facilitate meetings effectively.
• Write Meeting Minutes.
• Meet with designers/ owners as required to facilitate review of models as needed.
• Create models including structure, interior and exterior architectural elements and MEP systems.
• Coordinate with BIM service providers and Subcontractors.
• Assist project team with construction coordination and scheduling.
• Provide field subcontractors with the most current coordinated information.
• Participate in job layout driven by 3D model data.
• Revit architecture
• Revit for structure
• Revit for MEP
• Clash detection
• BIM Coordinate
• A college degree is required. Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction disciplines is preferred but not required.
• Minimum of two years of progressive responsibility working for a general contractor/ CM or subcontractor; and
• A thorough understanding of all building systems and construction methods.
• Minimum of two years progressive responsibility working for an architectural, engineering or like firm; and
• A thorough understanding of all building systems.
• Experience in the use of BIM software (i.e. Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp);
• Extensive experience using Excel, Outlook and Word;
• AutoCAD experience is a plus, but not required.
• Understanding of design and document coordination;
• Knowledge of construction nomenclature and techniques (means and methods);
• Good communication and training skills (verbal and written);
• Strong teaching and coaching skills to bring new team members up to speed;
• Ability to communicate the benefits of BIM, both for internal and external purposes; and
• Passion about BIM and how it can be used to improve the productivity of those who work in design and construction.
• Keep current and standardized job-site files;
• Timely and accurate preparation distribution of information to team members;
• Develop and maintain positive customer/ client satisfaction;
• Improve personal professional growth and education; and
• Demonstrate positive team attitude and interpersonal effectiveness.